The ideal candidate would be managing the entire manufacturing operations at Rorosaur which conducts its manufacturing entirely at contract Manufacturing sites. The candidate would manage vendors and the quality of raw materials and finished products and ensure that the products are manufactured to achieve with consistent quality representing the quality and nutritional-based vision of Rorosaur.
3. Qualification and Procurement of Raw Materials and Packing Materials.
4. Maintain documentation for all products and batches manufactured.5. Post Manufacturing Batch Costing and Optimisation.
6. Pre-Manufacturing Site Qualification.
7. Working with Development Team for continuous improvement of product and process.
- Good at Documentation and Record Keeping
- Should have Prior experience working in a Food Manufacturing Plant.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Should be motivated by quality and perfection
- Self-motivated and moves with a sense of urgency.
- Good understanding of food technology, food processing, and machinery.
Should be willing to travel across the country to our various Contract Manufacturing Sites to monitor the products being manufactured and then release the same.