Ingredients:¼ cup Jowar flour
2 dates (de-seeded)
Here’s what you need to do:
- Add the dates in 2 tbsp of warm water in a bowl and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Blend it in a mixer till it becomes smooth without draining the water.
- Now heat the ghee in a non-stick pan, add in the jowar flour and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- To this add the dates purée and ¾ cup of water, mix well using a whisk and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Serve the jowar porridge when it's lukewarm.