The perfect healthy dessert for babies 6 months and older!
½ bowl of foxnuts
Here’s what you need to do:
- Take the cashews, almonds, and fox nuts and roast them in ghee.
- Once roasted, then grind them into a fine paste.
- On the other side soak a date for the whole night, remember to remove the seed and take the pulp out of it.
- Now boil some water, mix 2-3 spoons of the powdered mixture, and stir it for 2 minutes.
- Add the date pulp and stir for another 2 minutes to make it sweeter.
- Your kheer is ready to serve your lil’ one!